So many people have helped Marion and her Trickster Sisters along the way-we'd be remiss though not to recognize FIRST and FOREMOST the friends, family and fans who support us, come to our shows, buy our music and cheer us on - thank you!!! And now, a special shout out to the folks listed below:
- John Gage (WFPK 91.9 FM) - Host of Kentucky Home-front, John deserves special honors for having us on his broadcast BEFORE our EP was released. We had a blast playing this live radio show before a large crowd in the beautiful theatre at the Clifton Community Center in February of 2017.
- Joe Pszonek (Joltin Joe's Internet Radio for Eclectic Tastes) - Joe has a range of programming - from Celtic to Folk to blues and other popular music programming - thrilled to be part of this in a variety of ways. Also much fun to get to know some his boisterous and dedicated band of listeners through their weekly FB chats.
- Ron Olesko (WFDU 89.1 FM)- Ron's show, 'Traditions' is broadcast on Sundays as well as archived editions aired on Blues and Roots Radio. See Nov 10, 2017 for the special NERFA episode, which includes our half hour interview/set. Ron was a joy to sit down and chat with, as well as play for. Then in November 2018, Ron invited Marion to perform in the highly regarded Folk DJ Radio Showcase at NERFA - such an honor and so much fun!
- Jon Stein (WTBQ, Hootenanny Cafe) - excited to appear in a featured mini-concert performance in October 2018 - Hootenanny Cafe can be heard on locally (Orange County, NY area) airwaves at 93.5FM on Sunday evenings at 9 p.m.; also available at AM1110 or online at www.wtbq.com
- Artie Martello King Hammer (WICX 91.3 FM, Mostly Folk, Power Folk)-various programming including Mostly Folk, Power Folk on Blues and Roots Radio (airs Sundays 1 EST) and Catskills Cafe on WIOX FM 91.3 (airs Sundays 1-4). Its been a pleasure to receive posts from Artie that various of the EP tracks have been playing on his programming - thx Artie!
- Gavin Caster (WCHQ 100.9 FM) - enjoyed so much the in-studio interview and live play on Gavin's show on 100.9 FM WCHQ (Crescent Hill Public Radio) when we were in Kentucky for our Kentucky Home-front show.
- Ray Naylor (Internet Host) -host of Ray Naylor Performing Songwriter - thrilled to be a feature on Ray's long-running internet channel which showcases songwriters performing their original music as well as discussion with the writer about their craft.
- Ian Zolitor (WXPN 88.5 FM) - excited to appear in an in-studio interview and performance in April 2018 on Philadelphia's iconic Folk Show hosted by Ian Zolitor.
- Lance Fingles (Gashouse Radio) - So much fun to be part of the Nytrous Radio Hour hosted by radio personality (and accomplished musician) Lance Fingles in October 2018. He features an hour of original music and interviews as part of his long-running four hour weekly program, The Dungeon Music Series.
Cambridge Sound Studios & Jim Salamone - Humongous thank you to Jim Salamone and his talented team of engineers, Todd Mecaughey and Drew Taurisano, for the countless hours they spent working on our first formal recording project. Their assistance and insight made the final product better than it would have been . . . can't wait to get back there for some more recording in 2018! Check out their studio and get more information here - http://www.cambridgesoundstudios.com