Thanks Are Due To SO Many in Our First Year as a Band . . .
2017, the first full year of Trickster Sister's formal existence, was quite a merry journey. So many people have helped us along the way and given us the confidence to believe we should continue. We'd be remiss, though, not to recognize FIRST and FOREMOST the fans who support us, come to our shows, buy our music and cheer us on - thank you!!!
We greatly appreciate the folks who take a chance on our music and share it with their listeners - Special shout outs to
- Ian Zolitor (WXPN 88.5 FM) - excited to appear in an in-studio interview and performance in April 2018 on Philadelphia's iconic Folk Show hosted by Ian Zolitor.
- John Gage (WFPK 91.9 FM) - Host of Kentucky Home-front, John deserves special honors for having us on his broadcast BEFORE our EP was released. We had a blast playing this live radio show before a large crowd in the beautiful theatre at the Clifton Community Center in February of 2017.
- Joe Pszonek (Joltin Joe's Internet Radio for Eclectic Tastes) - Joe has a range of programming - from Celtic to Folk to blues and other popular music programming - thrilled to be part of this in a variety of ways. Also much fun to get to know some his boisterous and dedicated band of listeners through their weekly FB chats
- Ron Olesko (WFDU 89.1 FM)- Ron's show, 'Traditions' is broadcast on Sundays as well as archived editions aired on Blues and Roots Radio. See Nov 10, 2017 for the special NERFA episode, which includes our half hour interview/set. Ron was a joy to sit down and chat with, as well as play for. The interview and in-studio performance on his show, immediately following our crazy, first-ever NERFA weekend, put a joyous point on the whole affair.
- Artie Martello King Hammer (WICX 91.3 FM, Mostly Folk, Power Folk)-various programming including Mostly Folk, Power Folk on Blues and Roots Radio (airs Sundays 1 EST) and Catskills Cafe on WIOX FM 91.3 (airs Sundays 1-4). Its been a pleasure to receive posts from Artie that various of the EP tracks have been playing on his programming - thx Artie!
- Gavin Caster (WCHQ 100.9 FM) - enjoyed so much the in-studio interview and live play on Gavin's show on 100.9 FM WCHQ (Crescent Hill Public Radio) when we were in Kentucky for our Kentucky Home-front show
- Ray Naylor (Internet Host) -host of Ray Naylor Performing Songwriter - thrilled to be a feature on Ray's long-running internet channel which showcases songwriters performing their original music as well as discussion with the writer about their craft.
Cambridge Sound Studios & Jim Salamone - Humongous thank you to Jim Salamone and his talented team of engineers, Todd Mecaughey and Drew Taurisano, for the countless hours they spent working on our first formal recording project. Their assistance and insight made the final product better than it would have been . . . can't wait to get back there for some more recording in 2018! Check out their studio and get more information here - http://www.cambridgesoundstudios.com